When choosing a site for a large-scale commercial project, there are many factors to consider.
Sadly, the majority of developers never take Feng Shui into account. In the Bay Area, with the Asian population at 20%, ignoring Feng Shui is simply bad business. There are an endless amount of bad situations you could unknowingly be buying into when selecting a site.
The following items are considered very bad in Feng Shui, and should be avoided, or in some cases, mitigated:
A site next to a school, cemetery, another construction site, or power plant
A site facing a hill or mountain
A site with a "cutting blade" road next to it
A site that is below the road grade
A "shot-gun shack"
A triangular plot of land
A building or complex at a T-intersection
A small building next to a very tall building
A site overlooking a very busy freeway
And so on. Hire us so you can rest assured that your project will be wildly successful. With large-scale development, you can’t afford to have your properties sit on the market.
Here at Feng Shui Style, we use “Compass School” (Classical Feng Shui), Form School and Eight Mansion theory with all our clients. We will also take a look from a “Flying Star” standpoint, and mention any crucial items we see. You can hire us to advise you on the best use of your site and buildings. We will help you:
- Increase pre-sales contracts
- Develop your master plan to naturally attract optimal success
- Maximize your model floor plans
- Circumvent “bad luck” energy that might make your buildings stagnant, or unprofitable
- Make sure the building’s design has the most auspicious success energy right from the start
- Create a more dynamic and harmonious job site
- Take advantage of all the potential that your new location has to offer
- Enhance the building’s energy flow, keeping in mind the aesthetics from a design standpoint
- Have bragging rights about your great Feng Shui!
We can write a Feng Shui report for the Overall Site, where we will address:
Whether the placement of major items and buildings is the best possible Feng Shui. If not, we will recommend fixes, and ways to mitigate the less optimal situations